The Salesforce Consultant is instrumental in ensuring the successful delivery of the ATG Quote-to-Cash solution through flawless implementation enabling our customers' business process on a force.com built platform. This role is driven to make the customer experience successful by solving their business challenges with technical solutions. Essential for this role is to get the job done and done right. Technology is your best friend and you enjoy the challenge our implementation methodology to provide the best guidance to the customer. After the project is done, capturing ideas and experience for improving the tools, processes and knowledge for next time.
* Communicate with clarity and impact, understanding how the message has been received
* Experience with Salesforce.com setup and user interface highly desired
* Customer-centric attitude - committed to the customer and successfully consults and negotiates when necessary
* Exhibits high energy and drive, brings enthusiasm and the ability to engage with people at multiple levels on projects and meetings
* Conduct analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing, and implementation of enterprise wide systems across functional areas. This involves analyzing business requirements and developing detailed systems requirements, clearly stating project scope.
* Act as a liaison between business units and project teams in all areas of support and enhancements and will interact daily with business units and business owners to understand business processes and key requirements, proactively working to resolve client issues.
* Additional duties include gathering, creating, and documenting current and future business process flows; creating clear, concise, and complete functional specifications and requirements documents as a result of conducting analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes.
* Must be willing to step into additional project roles such as business analyst, implementation consultant, or Salesforce Developer
* Demonstrated successful completion of Consultant Trainee 12-week program (Missoula, MT)
* Entry-Level: minimum of successful completion of 12-week training program
* Mid-Level: minimum of 5 years professional experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
Location and Travel:
* Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
* Missoula, Montana
* Collaboration: Works closely with technical architects to make the bridge between the business teams and IT teams, the Salesforce Consultant delivers Salesforce projects from start to finish on time and within budget, including performing "As-Is" and Fit/Gap analyses to map the Cloud technology's offerings and capabilities to the Client business needs.
* Knowledge: Brings sufficient knowledge of the Salesforce platform to make adequate design decisions & propose solutions to requirements based on industry & technology best practices, as well as understands the importance
* Designs: Design Salesforce solutions integrated in the IT application landscape (example: integrations to QTC solutions - CPQ to Billing)
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.