This is a highly visible and exciting role within the Xandr Media Sales Operations team!
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will be part of a team responsible for delivering system solutions to Xandr Media Sales and Operations. Our Salesforce Sr. Business Analysts wear many hats on their projects and are responsible for everything from requirements gathering, testing, training and post deployment support. As a Salesforce Sr. Business Analyst, you will work alongside the Advertising Technology Team to design, develop, and deploy large-scale enterprise solutions all while learning and growing your skill set.
* Work with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
* Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients
* Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet a client's business requirements and fulfill user stories
* Complete the configuration for user stories within Salesforce, AppExchange products, or other cloud-based technologies
* Collaborate with Advertising Technology Team developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
* Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
* Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM Products to develop client or business solutions
* Hands on experience configuring Salesforce or similar CRM Product, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
* Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
* Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies
* Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
* Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
* Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
Education: Requires a bachelors degree.
Preferred Experience and Skills
* Experience leveraging and configuring AppExchange products to develop a solution
* Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
* Experience documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams
* Experience collaborating with business stakeholders
* Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Job ID 1922771 Date posted 05/31/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.