Upstart relies heavily on our two instances of Salesforce.com, utilizing both Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud to manage our application workflow and email marketing campaigns. We need someone to own the ongoing development, maintenance and security of this important infrastructure. As our first dedicated Salesforce hire, you will be responsible for all aspects of our Salesforce implementation, from designing workflows, building customizations, to managing security profiles and protocols.
Here's more of what you'll be doing:
* Help our team customize and optimize our Salesforce instance and workflows to improve employee effectiveness and customer satisfaction
* Assist our customer onboarding, marketing, and servicing teams take full advantage of the powerful capabilities if Salesforce
* Ensure that our Salesforce implementation is well-designed and scaleable
* Manage custom objects, Apex triggers, workflows, and third party integrations to enable all of the team's at Upstart to meet their objectives.
* Experience managing all elements of a complex Salesforce installation (certifications preferred)
* Experience using Automation Studio and Marketing Cloud to automate email campaigns and workflow
* Comfortable managing import/export/update of large datasets
* Experience integrating 3rd party applications and addons, such as telephony, SMS, and chat.
* Firm understanding of SOQL, REST, SOAP, and general development practices
* Solid knowledge of Visualforce, APEX, triggers, classes, test methods, and web service API's
* Extensive knowledge of Salesforce security controls, permission sets, and sharing settings
Upstart is an online lending platform.