Caci International Inc
Req #: 212074_22201
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is pursuing a contract for the development and integration of a Salesforce based solution for the US Navy to provide performance evaluation solutions for the workforce. The system is a SaaS/PaaS solution that will provide flexible functionality for the Navy to transform their existing performance evaluation processes for the future.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a 2 year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other business systems lines of business in CACI. Joining the project offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a growing and strategic CACI line of business with great success for Federal and DoD market customers.
More About the Role:
As the Salesforce Developer/Architect you will join our team to deliver cutting-edge technology solutions spanning cloud, mobile and enterprise web solutions for the US Navy. You will be a team player with collaborative, technical thought leadership, and technical innovation skills!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Possess practical knowledge of VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, Reports and Dashboard and AppExchange deployment
* Manage data validity and integrity across systems and in support of heterogeneous business systems and processes
* Work with Navy's functional team to define technical development and security solutions for Salesforce based applications.
* Provide insight and recommendations for the right Salesforce license to utilize
* Perform system-level design and implementation of custom Salesforce solutions.
* Contributing member to the delivery team working on new features and capabilities.
* Accountable for design, development, delivery, and integration of the solution.
* Participate in requirements elaboration and design sessions.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
You have a deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform, its design and development framework, and the technical and functional capabilities of the platform. You have both strong technical and communication skills, are organized, self-motivated and a focused individual with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* BA / BS degree in computer science or related technical degree or equivalent experience.
* Minimum 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer/Architect required
* Hold a Secret level security clearance or meet the qualifications to obtain one
* Must already be a Salesforce Certified Developer I certified
* Must already be a Salesforce Certified Developer II certified
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
* Experience with human capital management functional and technical processes
* Able to develop workflows, flows, page layouts, security configurations, sharing rules, and permissions
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc