Does playing a critical role in protecting customers sound exciting to you? How about working for a global fin-tech company on an advanced team that is passionate about preventing money laundering and other illegal financial transactions?
We're seeking a Salesforce Architect, based in our "San Francisco, California" or "Denver, Colorado office (global headquarters)". In this role, you will be involved in planning and implementing the Western Union Payment support systems. This will include the architecture and development of the Western Union Salesforce 'Orgs' in support of our clients, sales, marketing and operations support teams. You will be participating in an enterprise-wide and innovation-driven approach to achieving our corporate vision of "moving money for better."
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
* Demonstrated experience in enterprise class Salesforce applications including System.
* Demonstrated background in System Architecture, Development & System Integration using Salesforce and other cloud-based platforms.
* Experience with multiple Salesforce implementations, including a deep knowledge of system limitations and governor limits.
* Experience in Agile Delivery Methodology, including Agile Release Trains, Epic-based requirements management, and value-stream integration.
* Practiced at small team technical leadership, including mentoring of junior personnel and facilitation of business discovery sessions.
* Well versed in technical guidance, including both strategic and tactical planning/execution.
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate with product and project managers, and other system architects as well as business stakeholders to define standards, deliverables and project estimates.
What you will need to succeed:
* Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience in IT Industry).
* Minimum 5+ Years of experience in Salesforce Platform and 1- 2+ Years of experience in Salesforce Architecture
* Be a Salesforce Certified Administrator (201) / Salesforce Certified Developer (401)/Platform Developer I
* Demonstrate a history of successful project execution.
* Experience doing major transformation from Classic to Lightening.
* Experience developing on Full-stack Force.com platform.
* Experience with Apex Triggers, Batch Classes and @Future Methods, Controllers Calling REST web services from Apex, generating and parsing JSON in Apex Visualforce Pages and Components Visualforce Remoting Effective Apex unit testing, including web service mocking
What will make you stand out:
* May be a Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (301) or Platform Developer II Be a Salesforce Certified Consultant (Service/Sales/both)
* ISEB Certified Solution Architect or equivalent.
* Best practices of Salesforce system development and integration.
* The principles and practices of Enterprise Architecture.
* Financial sales and marketing systems.
* Experience working with ecommerce and a knowledge of the sales and distribution business domain.
* Financial compliance regulations, operations and validation.
* Salesforce integration patterns, including application programming interfaces (API) and bulk data uploads.
What's in it for you?
* An exciting multicultural working environment with the ability to collaborate and link across borders with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business supported by cutting edge technology and systems.
* Competitive global pay and benefits
* Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced compliance teams in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career
* Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries
* Growth and innovation are the story of our past, and they will define our future, so if you are looking to be part of an exciting and innovative organization where your hard work can make a difference then please apply for the role - we would love to hear from you!
What it's like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO's in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We'd love to explore that possibility!
Western Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or another protected category.
About Western Union
Western Union is a global provider of money movement and payment services for consumers and businesses.