Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve. Our forward-thinking approach prioritizes collaboration, agility, and continuous learning in service of our long-term vision. This has helped us drive significant innovation in a complex, slow-moving industry, and our talented team is looking for impact-minded individuals to join us as we continue to re-imagine the healthcare experience.
Join our Business Operations team as a Salesforce Administrator! We are looking for a smart problem solver who is passionate about Salesforce to maintain and enhance our Salesforce implementation. By supporting a key platform for our Sales, Enterprise, Service, and Marketing groups, you'll have a unique opportunity to directly contribute to our company growth, gain exposure cross-functionally and further hone your expertise.
What you'll do:
* Collaborating cross-functionally with end-users and partner teams at Zocdoc, including Sales, Marketing, Business Operations, Sales Development and IT
* Document design and implement Salesforce solutions using standard configuration and following configuration best practices
* Develop and deliver documentation/presentations to end users to illustrate solutions, new functionality and training for end-users
* Comprehend the business/systems use case and ability to reiterate the problems
* As new functionality is released, design, coordinate and execute on testing processes to reinforce quality assurance and ensure excellent user experience
* Identify operational workflow/system improvements and work with Manager and Solutions Architect to implement
* Responsible for understanding Salesforce releases and new products to potentially address ongoing business needs
* Manage and prioritize daily case inquiries
* Develop reports, dashboards and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
* Provide prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
* Drive and increase customer adoption and ensure satisfaction
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Salesforce certifications: Salesforce Administrator
* 1+ year(s) of experience as a Salesforce Administrator preferably across Sales & Marketing clouds and with Customer Community implementations (particularly in building custom objects, page layouts, formula fields, workflow rules, sharing rules, validation rules, process builder, visual workflow, general Salesforce1 configuration, Data Loader, and Microsoft Excel)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with testing
ZocDoc operates an online platform for finding and booking medical appointments in neighborhood.