Sauce Labs is looking for a hands-on Salesforce Administrator to become an expert in how our company operates and leverages our Salesforce platform to fight inefficiency and champion productivity. If you are a firm CRM believer and a logical, process-oriented thinker who enjoys helping others, we want to talk to you! We need someone who is a natural CRM cheerleader and can showcase our CRM's ability to boost sales and achieve goals. Its crucial that this person understands our full customer lifecycle and how to configure SFDC and 3rd party apps to support those workflows and our KPIs.
As our Salesforce Administrator you will co-create processes and frameworks to help our Go-To-Market organization run effectively and efficiently in order to support business strategies and objectives.
* Strong understanding of Salesforce.com technical requirements, system configuration and user requirements
* Provision new users, manage workflows, manage system configuration, and general end user assistance for Salesforce instance.
* Maintain and support Salesforce 3rd party app integrations
* Admin from a systems perspective for all Sales/Marketing tools that integrate with SFDC - InsightSquared, GainSight, Discover.Org, Influitive, Marketo, Terminus and ZenDesk
* Adhere to industry best practices for change and release management
* Create and maintain reports and dashboards
* Assist, develop and maintain training materials and training curriculum
* Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
* Review data quality and data management activities
* Strong project management skills desired; ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables at once while keeping tight and ever-changing deadlines is a must
* A strong communicator: Our Salesforce administrator will constantly be communicating concerns, changes, processes, and explanations across a wide spectrum of stakeholders and users
* Someone with a natural curiosity about technology: There will be days and even weeks spent "fiddling" with the database, analyzing what works, and trying to figure out how to get the system to do what you need it to do.
* A strategic, long-term thinker: As we scale we're looking to evolve our processes to align with our growth and want to look beyond short term fixes.
* Provide guidance and serve as the point of escalation for complex data and system issues including formulating a plan to analyze, identify, test and resolve operational issues with the team
* Develop career paths for individual contributors and engage in hiring and planning of additional headcount to meet growing needs
About Sauce Labs
Sauce Labs is a cloud-hosted, web and mobile application testing company.