Integral Ad Science
IAS is looking for a Salesforce Solutions Admin, who has proven experience managing Salesforce, to join its Enterprise Systems team. We are looking for a professional with a "get it done" attitude, who takes initiative to further improve internal processes and data in our Salesforce platform. The candidate must have a focus on quality and best practices while having a goal-oriented mindset to drive solutions and lead change. An understanding of sales metrics and KPIs is a must.
* 3+ years of Salesforce experience, including project management/business analysis experience
* Design technical solutions and identify integration opportunities with applications
* User management to ensure system integrity of all users and applications
* Overseeing business processes, analyzing areas of opportunity, data structure and reporting
* Analyzing user needs and developing solutions and configurations in Salesforce
* Make recommendations for improving process and data using Salesforce best practices.
* Willingness to learn and adapt quickly to a constantly changing environment and complex business models.
* Data cleanup and migration when required using tools such as Demand Tools and Data Loader
* Good communication skills are a must
* Collaborate with our Sales Enablement team and help document major changes or enhancements for sales training
* Assist with the triage of support cases escalated to sales support
* Manage product and pricing catalog in Salesforce CPQ
* Has strong communication skills and an "client-facing" demeanor
* Possesses a natural ability to develop relationships with all levels of an organization
* Is analytical and solutions-oriented, with the ability the understand data sets and technology
* Knowledge and experience with Salesforce CPQ a must
* Understanding of various pricing strategies, including SaaS and usage pricing and billing models
Nice To Have
* Knowledge of SQL or Relational Databases
* Understanding of SOX Controls and Revenue Recognition processes
* Experience with Conga and Docusign/Echosign; Conga Contracts is a plus
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry to effectively influence consumers everywhere, on every device. We solve the most pressing problems for brands, agencies, publishers, and technology companies by verifying that every impression has the opportunity to be effective, optimizing towards opportunities to consistently improve results, and analyzing digital's impact on consumer actions. Built on data science and engineering, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in ten countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in Inc. 500, Crain's Fast 50, Forbes America's Most Promising Companies, and I-COM's Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. IAS was also named to Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC for four years running, Great Companies to Work For in NYS, and AdAge's list of Best Places to Work in the US.
To learn more about us, please visit www.integralads.com or http://bit.ly/glassdoorIAS
Equal Opportunity Employer
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry.