About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we've been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that's a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners' food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 19+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 115,000 restaurants in 2,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what's your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
More about the Job:
The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. The administrator should work with development team on shared stories where both admin and development work involved and collaboratively work and finish the tasks assigned.
Some Challenges You'll Tackle
* Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
* Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
* Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
* Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
* Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
Description of Duty or Responsibility
% of Time (totaling to 100%)
Maintain reliable uptime/operations, security protocols, user permissions, license management and documentation
Creating/Enhancing workflows,process builders and enhancements in communities
Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
Debugging and resolving production issues
Creating lightning components, enhancing existing components etc
You Should Have
* 4+ years of Salesforce administration experience
* Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) and Sales Cloud certified
* Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
* Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
* Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
* Strong knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, eco-system and best-practices
* Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hardworking, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership
* Passion for creating a frictionless end user experience
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving scenario
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
* Strong data management abilities
And Of Course, Perks!
* Flexible PTO. It's true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
* PTO. It's true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
* Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
* Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
* Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they're granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we're all in it to win it.
* Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers - because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
GrubHub provides an online and mobile platform for restaurant pick-up and delivery orders.