Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.4 billion in revenue with more than 2,000 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the "Healthiest Companies" in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite's philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer's Association to name a few.
We have been rated a "Fastest Growing Companies" by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position
Granite is looking for a highly skilled, experienced and capable Senior Salesforce Administrator with the experience to help lead our growing Salesforce.com CRM system. Working in a very proactive and responsive team of 5 Salesforce Admins and Developers, the Senior Salesforce Administrator will work directly for the Salesforce Program Manager but will also work very closely with the VP of Sales Operations and Senior Sales Leadership to help manage the existing system and help to drive the continuing development and expansion of Salesforce at Granite. The successful candidate must be formally Salesforce.com Certified and capable of working in a complex and highly customized instance of Salesforce with 900+ Users mostly in Sales but also in various other functional departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Conducting intermediate to advanced Salesforce Admin functions, assigning and maintaining licenses and supporting Users with technical support and training as required. * Customizing fields and creating custom objects as necessary and helping to design and develop solutions to meet the organizations mission and sales goals. * Maintaining a complex sales territory management system inside of Salesforce and managing the assignment of over 2M prospect companies as leads for our growing sales organization. * Building customized ad-hoc reports and creating and maintaining a series of dynamic dashboards for use throughout all levels of the sales organization * Interacting directly with the sales representative and sales leadership and working with them to support their needs and help drive sales through the efficient use of the Salesforce platform. * Training and supporting new and existing users on existing and new functionality as we further develop the system. * Ability to respond to changing needs and to be able to identify and suggest solutions to business challenges within Salesforce. * Managing multiple development projects as well as a variety of day to day requests to support users. * Work with our partners at Salesforce.com to maintain and continue to develop a strong working relationship as well as interact and work with additional vendors and partners as needed to drive the success of Salesforce at Granite.
* Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business Management or in a Technical/IT discipline
* Salesforce.com Admin Certification is absolutely required and more advanced certification preferred
* 3-5+ years of Salesforce CRM experience required with team leadership experience highly preferable
* Must be highly skilled at all aspects of Salesforce Administration like managing permissions and authorities
* Able to manage multiple user setups, profiles and roles in a complex fast paced sales organization
* Confidently handle the customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
* Prior experience working on a Salesforce.com team, preferably with experience implementing Salesforce.
* Enjoys teaching and helping others and able to engage with sales teams and users to help them develop.
* Must be highly customer oriented and view internal system users as customers
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Products especially Excel
* Strong experience with complex databases and ability to clean up and de-duplicate data is a plus
* Ability to manage data with a high degree of data integrity
* Strong knowledge of D&B company data or similar company information systems like Data.com
* Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects.
* Must be highly skilled with Salesforce reporting functions and able to build custom views and reports
* Experience managing a leads assignment process as well as a complex customer database a plus
* Quality oriented and desire to maintain high standards of accuracy and information integrity a must
* Able to train system users and help drive system adoption through the implementation of best practices
* Experience with Salesforce Lightening and Salesforce1 Mobile development is a plus
* Multiple Salesforce Certifications and Trailhead Certifications are a plus
About Granite Telecommunications
Granite Telecommunications is a communications services provider for businesses with multiple locations.