Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. As a member of the First American family of companies, First American Property and Casualty specializes in four major types of insurance: Homeowners, Dwelling Fire, Condominium, Renter's and Flood. We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.FAPCIG.com.
The Salesforce Administrator will work closely with the sales management and sales teams to provide on-going support and maintenance of our business systems, processes and data. Provide CRM systems support of Salesforce.com, including customization and maintenance of the CRM including creation of dashboards, customized reports, data integration, reporting, with a focus on data integrity and quality. Additionally, the Salesforce Administrator will provide assistance with sales support/, project coordination, creating and maintaining documentation, accommodating ad-hoc user requests and developing management dashboard reporting (Excel Proficiency). The role includes departmental coordination between Sales, Operations, Product Management, Underwriting and general activities to assist the Sales teams.
* Act as primary support person for the Sales Management team and sales agents and reps
* Maintain the documentation around processes and activities performed by Sales Operations
* Act as a liaison with other departments to ensure the integrity of master data information through the CRM system (Sales Force) and reporting structures
* Review and analyze solutions by working with Management and Operations/Sales members
* Assist, coordinate, and lead in the development of responses and solutions to company-wide CRM requests, this includes but is not limited to informational, content, and analytical requests
* Complete special projects and other duties as assigned
* Communicate and work effectively with organizational departments on data management
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
* Knowledge of MS Office applications, with heavy emphasis on Excel
* Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Sound decision making and problem solving skills
* Ability to build relationships and ensure cooperation across First American product companies
* Ability to work independent of direct instruction or supervision to achieve goals and objectives
* Must be comfortable working with all levels of employees and management throughout First American enterprise.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
* 3-5 years experience in Salesforce Administration
* 2+ years of analyst experience
* Knowledge of property casualty insurance industry is highly preferred
License or Certification
* Microsoft Office User (MOS) certification preferred, not required
* CRM (Salesforce.com) certification highly preferred, not required
First American invests in its employee's development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
About First American
First American Title Insurance Company facilitates and streamlines real estate transactions by providing comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services.