The Salesforce Administrator will be the resource primarily responsible for user training and adoption of our CRM platform. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for maintaining data, identifying potential data integrity issues, and liaising with appropriate technical support staff for fixes. Additionally, the Salesforce Administrator will have an understanding of our business processes and be able to implement changes or improvements to those processes within the CRM platform. The Salesforce Administrator will assist with implementation of strategic accounts, as appropriate. The Salesforce Administrator will interact with the sales management team to identify reporting needs and develop or update reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. The Company reserves the right to add to, delete, change or modify the essential duties and responsibilities at any time. All work is to be completed with minimum supervision and in accordance with Company standards. Other duties may be assigned.
* Serve as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with approximately 150 users.
* This role will be the primary point of contact responsible for user training and adoption.
* This role will be responsible for user account maintenance, including assigning licenses, identifying and assigning roles, and maintaining our team hierarchy.
* The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for maintaining data in the CRM platform and performing periodic audits to ensure data integrity. When appropriate, this role will liaise with technical support staff to highlight data integrity concerns and potential causes.
* The Salesforce Administrator will have an understanding of our business and business processes, including but not limited to, our selling system, our pipeline methodology, and account assignment process.
* The Salesforce Administrator will interact with sales management to identify potential business process changes and work to implement those in the CRM platform.
* This role will be the primary point of contact to manage and maintain all reporting and dashboards within the CRM tool.
* The Salesforce Administrator will assist with significant Corporate data requirements, including setup of strategic accounts and integration of acquired business.
* This role will act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
* Analytical - Designs work flows and procedures to optimize vendor and customer pricing processes; gathers and interprets data using primary and secondary research techniques, complementing these with intuition and experience to develop meaningful recommendations; synthesizes complex information from multiple/ varied data sources
* Problem Solving - Follows a systematic approach to evaluating vendor and contract pricing and is able to adapt it to accommodate specific requirements; capable of structuring problems for ad-hoc initiatives and conducting analysis with minimal supervision
* Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition
* Accuracy - Executes tasks diligently to ensure that information entered in the Company's ERP system is correct
* Dependability - Takes responsibility for own actions; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
* Interpersonal - Demonstrates comfort in interacting with internal and external resources at all management levels; demonstrates flexibility with regard to changing priorities, instruction, and/ or stakeholders; respects confidentiality of sensitive information; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things; keeps emotions under control.
* Initiative - Takes independent actions and calculated risks; requests and offers help, as needed.
* Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; listens well and requests clarification, when required; responds to questions promptly and professionally; is comfortable presenting findings in a group environment
* Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; varies writing style to meet needs of the intended readers
* Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment.
* Ethics - Treats people with respect; honors commitments; inspires the trust of others; upholds organizational values.
* Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year College or University in the field of Economics, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
* Minimum two years of experience in a role as Salesforce Administrator in the Lightning interface
* Salesforce Certified Administrator
* Advanced Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
* Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
* Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
* Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
* Strong data management abilities
* A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
* A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
* Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
* Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
* Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
* Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs