* Responsible for targeted system configuration, implementation, and maintenance
* Work collaboratively with targeted business stakeholders and other upstream and downstream functional teams
* Generate system enhancement recommendations, leveraging internal best practices and industry standards
* Formulate system solutions and technical design, working with broader IT team to ensure alignment with holistic system architecture
* Perform user management, including optimization of roles, profiles, and permission sets
* Support and maintain system integrations
* Articulate streamlined solutions that leverage out of box functionality where possible, minimizing customization where possible
* Perform declarative system maintenance and enhancements, owning and driving issues to resolution
* Be involved with deployments and validation of Salesforce configuration and development changes
* Work with internal resources about updates per each Salesforce Release, identifying potential implications and highlighting new features that may be leveraged to better serve the business
* Proactively monitor the overall health of the system· Under the direction of the Head of North American CRM
* Be a principle CRM representative in the Agile Development process, including:
* Documenting user requirements
* Providing input into feasibility assessments and potential solutions
* Executing Salesforce.com configurations, including but not limited to field adds / changes, workflow rules, email templates, validation rules, report development, and legacy system cleanup
* As necessary, serve as point person with third party developers working on the CRM system, documenting requirements, resolving roadblocks, etc.
* Testing and QA of enhancements
* Participate in and, where appropriate, lead major enhancements to technology related to the CRM
* Maintain visibility on all configuration and development activity impacting the CRM environment, including activities occurring in functions that contribute their own manpower to the administration of the CRM
The Ideal Candidate
* Configuration of Sales Cloud required
* Configuration of Sales Cloud preferred
* Salesforce.com ADM 201 certification required
* 2+ years of experience of Salesforce Administration required
* Sales or Service Cloud Consultant Salesforce Certification preferred
* Sales Cloud implementation experience preferred
* Salesforce Lightning configuration preferred
* Familiarity with the Agile Development process preferred
* 2+ years of experience in a business environment preferred
* Strong communication skills. Proven ability to gain credibility with business stakeholders and to run interactions without supervision preferred
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
* Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
* Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you've been with the company for 1 year!
* Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
* Fun environment with contests and prizes!
* Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
* Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
* An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
* Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
* Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
* Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
* Forbes Global Growth Champion - FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
* Forbes World's Most innovative Companies - FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
* Fortune 1000 Company - FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
* S&P 500 - In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to 'thrive & grow' thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency.