Home Careers Jobs Salesforce Administrator
Salesforce Administrator Operations | Long Beach, California
The Salesforce/Business Applications team is looking for a business facing CRM champion. We are looking for an intelligent, outgoing and creative problem-solver with strong communication skills and an appetite for technology. Someone comfortable strategizing with the team, adept at designing and implementing new processes as well as helping to facilitate user adoption. This role is part Salesforce administrator and part business analyst. This is an opportunity to work with a critical piece of internal infrastructure here at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche is a global software company focused on using technology to accelerate how business gets done, by creating software that people love to use. The Laserfiche software platform eliminates manual processes and automates repetitive tasks. We provide our customers with AI-powered digital workflows, e-forms, document management and analytics, to gain insight into performance, improve customer experience and grow their business.
* Serve as a Salesforce expert, champion, and advocate
* Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
* Work to resolve technical issues and answer internal inquiries relating to Salesforce and related systems/applications
* Collaborate with key internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to help gather requirements, analyze, design and implement process improvements in Salesforce and related systems
* Work with analytics team to define reporting requirements, implement system changes and create various internal reports based on CRM data
* Work with team to handle day-to-day configuration and administrative tasks including user account maintenance, processes/workflows, reports and dashboards, etc
What You'll Need:
* Bachelor's degree. Computer science, physical sciences, engineering, math or related technical field preferred.
* 2+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator
* Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201) certification
* Additional certifications preferred (Sales Cloud, Pardot, Service Cloud, Platform App Builder)
* Excellent problem-solving and project management skills
* Analytical yet creative thinker with solid problem-solving skills
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences
* Experience and knowledge of change management principles
* Strong Data Management abilities
* Previous experience working in SCRUM or Agile preferred
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions - such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination - without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.