* Work across multiple business functions to identify, document, and implement streamlined business processes.
* Optimize opportunity end to end workflow efficiency related to Marketing, Sales and Finance transactions to/from Salesforce and integrated business applications.
* Perform testing and customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, approval processes and workflow and validation rules to serve company needs.
* Design reports and dashboards to visualize key business metrics.
* Troubleshoot production issues in a timely manner and provide internal support when needed.
* Oversee Steelbrick CPQ, NetSuite, DocuSign, Marketo, Celigo, & other integrated business applications and ensure they are functioning.
* Enforce data governance with roles, profiles, sharing rules, permission sets and groups.
* Maintain database integrity and accuracy via constant auditing, analysis and clean up.
* Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and help-related materials for all users; provide internal training and ensure workflows are being followed.
* Facilitate integration of acquired companies, including data migration, system adoption, and etc.
* Proactively gather user enhancement requests and coordinate weekly, monthly, and quarterly system enhancements.
* Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Mediaocean products and business processes in order to make recommendations for improvements to ensure efficient flow of critical business transactions.
* "Own" the system and look for opportunities to improve efficiency. Drive process changes and support them with system changes.
* Bachelor's degree.
* 3+ years of Salesforce administration required.
* Salesforce Certified Administrator or Developer required; Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist a plus.
* Demonstrated ability to conduct thorough needs analysis and implement solutions to drive business outcomes that move the business forward.
* Excellent data management capabilities. Experience with Salesforce Data Loader required.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with a willingness to communicate to broad audiences regarding releases
* Willingness and patience to coach end users and troubleshoot issues.
* Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritizing.