First Republic Bank
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support First Republic's employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank's information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most - providing extraordinary service.
Discover the independence to grow and drive change
As the Salesforce Administrator can grow First Republic's Salesforce environment and customer relationship management capabilities. You'll maximize efficiency and designing solutions to meet users' needs. You will coordinate with various lines of business, with a focus on Private Wealth Management.
What you'll do as a Salesforce Administrator:
* Manage the current environment as well as system changes, customizations and new features.
* Develop and maintain integrations with third-party solutions.
* Coordinate with internal stakeholders to integrate outside systems through extract, transform, load / application program interface development.
* Ensure and maintain system security, integrity and sharing rules.
* Map/reassign records and grant/remove user licenses when warranted.
* Test and perform quality assurance of enhancements/changes.
* Expand usage of Salesforce, training end users and incorporating their feedback.
* Communicate regularly with the user base regarding new features and enhancements.
You could be a great fit if you have:
* A bachelor's degree in a computer discipline or equivalent applicable experience
* Salesforce.com administrator certification with at least three to five years of related experience
* Knowledge of Salesforce.com configuration, including use of data loader, Salesforce for Outlook and other third-party tools
* Experience with data migration in and out of Salesforce.com for objects and with Salesforce.com business workflow
* Salesforce Certification ADM201
* Experience with Financial Services Cloud and/or Lightning preferred
* Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
* Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
* Must be able to travel as position requires.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hardworking team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.