Reporting to the Vice President of Global Sales Operations, the Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 225+ users
* Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
* Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
* Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
* Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
* Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
* Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
* Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
* Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
* Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
* Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
* Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
* Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, break down high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
* Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
* Minimum three years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
* Saleforce.com ADM201 and ADM211 certified
* Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer experienced preferred
* Lightning platform experience preferred
* Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
* Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
* Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
* Strong data management abilities
* A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
* A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
Why Work For Us:
Absolute empowers more than 12,000 customers worldwide to protect devices, data, applications and users against theft or attack-both on and off the corporate network. With the industry's only tamper-proof endpoint visibility and control solution, Absolute allows IT to enforce asset management, security hygiene, and data compliance for today's remote digital workforces. Patented Absolute Persistence™ is embedded in the firmware of Dell, HP, Lenovo, and 22 other manufacturers' devices for vendor-agnostic coverage, tamper-proof resilience, and ease of deployment.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Austin, Texas, Reading, UK and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are a collaborative and innovative place to make your mark in the world of security. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold engineering hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work / life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it's all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.
About Absolute Software
Absolute Software is a company that develops, markets, and supports endpoint management and data security SaaS solutions.