Hudson & Marshall is seeking a Salesforce Administrator. This position is directly responsible for the SalesForce products and tools used at Hudson and Marshall/Servicelink Auction. This role works directly with existing Business and IT teams to effectively support Salesforce tools used by the Marketing and Operations. The person in this role ensures the platforms are effectively configured and managed to support current and near future needs.
In addition, the Salesforce Administrator leads the triage of any Salesforce platform performance issues. The Salesforce Administrator is also responsible for the documentation of potential new solutions, or enhancements to existing solutions; creating and maintaining business processes and functional requirements documents; oversees the implementation of changes, and supports the training of staff.
* Maintains user roles, profiles, security and access settings including assignment rules and license types
* Supports maintenance and improvement of data management, including record merging, updates
* Keeps up to date on SalesForce products, sub-products, services and 3rd party tools (especially patches, hotfixes and releases)
* Maintains ongoing relationship with the Salesforce support team
* Ensures data integrity within the system
* Develops customized reports and dashboards
* Identify opportunities to improve system functionality and develop strong relationships with user groups to encourage system and process adoption.
* Train new team members as necessary
* Closely work with Development team for any Apex Code changes or any changes requiring integration
* Prioritizes backlog of requests
* Configures and manages Salesforce instances
* Create and execute test plans and scenarios and troubleshoot issues noted during testing.
* Documents business processes and functional requirements and oversees the implementation of changes
* Makes informed recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency, and reporting
* Supports definition and execution of Servicelink's roadmap for the Salesforce product to improve business value over time
* Other responsibilities as assigned by management
* Salesforce Certified System Administrator (active certificate)
* At least 3 years of recent, hands-on experience as a Salesforce Administrator
Administering a SalesForce application with geographically dispersed users across multiple disciplines (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, etc.)
* Working within a complex technology environment with integrations between SalesForce and external (non-salesforce.com) applications and databases.
* Creating SalesForce-based activity plans, workflows, reports, dashboards, etc.
Recent, hands-on experience with the SalesForce toolset (Lightning, APEX, Conga, etc.)
* Strong skills and experience with the Microsoft Office toolset, including advanced Excel skills (VLookup & Power Query)
* Strong understanding of the Salesforce universe of tools and platforms
* Keep up on Salesforce roadmap of planned changes to ensure long term viability and integrity of the tool.
* Make informed recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency, and reporting
* Ability to document potential new solutions, or enhancements to existing solutions, as well as document business processes, and functional requirements
* Ability to lead others without direct supervisory authority
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate with both Business and IT staff
* Design, data structure knowledge, and design pattern knowledge
* Strong commitment to understanding and improving business processes and the user experience
* Multi-tasker, used to working in a fast changing environment, willing and able to change direction with little to no notice
* Must be a fastidious, detail oriented, careful documenter
* Service-oriented mentality focused on supporting users, including off-hours work
Auction or Title industry experience preferred
* Accredited bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems preferred.
* Active SalesForce Certified Administrator certificate
* Exhibit a customer-focused attitude and the ability to work proactively and efficiently with an appropriate sense of urgency
* Show the ability to work independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines without compromising quality
* Actively engage and be receptive to receiving diverse opinions to reach a common agreement
* Complete deliverables with a high degree of thoroughness, quality, and accuracy
* Promote a culture of trust in relationships with clients, coworkers, and supervisors