Flatiron School is looking for a certified Salesforce Administrator to join our growing team! This position is based in New York City. The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for overall support, maintenance and functioning of the Salesforce tool for the Sales team. He/She will also engage in promoting adoption by user training, and work cross functionally to align the work of various departments to integrate seamlessly with Salesforce.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Acts as an administrator of the Salesforce database, including the creation and maintenance of workflows, custom fields, reports, dashboard development, and data flow management
* Develops a solid understanding of sales department-specific business processes
* Updates and maintains Salesforce system documentation and Salesforce Best Practices
* Develops and documents department specific views, processes, fields, notifications, reports, custom objects, page layouts and workflows
* Conducts new Salesforce application testing and implementation as-needed
* Provides day-to-day end-user support including implementation, user adoption, system configuration and maintenance, formulas, testing, data integrity, backups, and others as identified
* Manage and maintain relevant third-party integrations, including SalesLoft, ScheduleOnce, Marketo/HubSpot, and others
* Develops and maintains user roles, profiles, security settings, access levels, hierarchies, etc.
* Acts as primary contact for all Salesforce reporting requests including support of metrics and revenue reporting, territory penetration and evaluation, support in preparation of marketing campaigns, and others as requested
* Utilizes analytical skills to respond to requested additions/changes and identify customizations appropriately
* Identifies production risks and areas for improvement; prioritizes, designs and facilitates successful implementation and adoption of new processes.
* Manage data imports, database deduping and database cleanup for data accuracy
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3+ years Salesforce administrator or related experience, in a high-tech/SaaS high-growth environment.
* Experience with both B2B and B2C use cases of SFDC and system implementations.
* Prior experience supporting a user base of at least 100 users.
* Experience working alongside a team of sales professionals and working in a rapidly changing environment.
* Experience with AppExchange and other third party solutions
* Excited to grow Salesforce skill by rationalizing/re-architecting a Salesforce instance for changing business needs.
* Familiarity with relational databases and related concepts is desirable.
* Familiarity with APEX code or SQL queries a plus.
ABOUT FLATIRON SCHOOL:
Flatiron School teaches passionate, creative people how to code. We've been teaching since 2012, and now we're developing software and programs to bring our successful curriculum to more students. We are more than just a school - we are a team of mission-driven individuals trying to align education with reality. Over our five years as a school, we've helped over one thousand students learn to code and launch careers in tech. To achieve these outcomes, we've never let ourselves stop growing - we've constantly iterated on our curriculum, evolved our teaching techniques, and created technology to improve our students' learning experience.
For the next step in our growth, Flatiron School has joined the WeWork family. In WeWork, we've found a partner who shares the mission we've had since the beginning: to enable passionate people to learn the skills they need to pursue careers and lives they love. And that mission won't change. As part of WeWork, we look forward to working together to expand our in-person and online programs and further increase accessibility to our transformative education.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.