This position is responsible for providing ongoing application support for the CRM Salesforce platform and working with end users on functional problems, access requests, data maintenance requests, answering how-to questions, and implementing minor platform changes.
* Support current platform capabilities and play a key role in the introduction of new Salesforce features
* Monitor log files and audit application usage
* Continuously improve activities and processes to ensure the highest levels of customer service to end users
* Fulfill various data maintenance tasks leveraging data loader or workbench
* Work user access requests, profile and role assignments, field-level access
* Development and unit testing of minor platform enhancements such as the creation and maintenance of custom objects, profiles, permission sets, workflow and validation rules, custom reports and dashboards
* Create and deploy Salesforce change sets
Advanced intermediate level professional; knowledge within own discipline and developing basic knowledge of organization, processes and customers. Good judgment, sound analytical ability, evaluation, originality and ingenuity required to perform tasks. Frequently apply the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular field. Apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of routine and non-routine issues.
Work on problems of moderate scope and impact where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Analyze possible solutions using standard procedures to solve a range of straightforward problems; may recommend solutions to business challenges. Demonstrate good judgment within defined procedures and practices for obtaining solutions. Build productive internal/external working relationships.
Receive a moderate level of instruction on day-to-day work and general instruction on new projects or assignments. Assignments can be broad in nature. May act as a resource to formally train and mentor TSMs with less experience.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Typically 3 to 5 or more years of increasing responsibility in terms of any applicable professional experience. Typically 1 to 3 years of Salesforce Administration working in a complex multi-system integration environment.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline. Salesforce administration certification is preferred.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
* Good understanding of industry practices
* Proficient with tools, systems, and procedures
* Basic planning/organizational skills and techniques
* Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Good presentation and public speaking skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Basic conflict resolution skills
* Developing professional credibility
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Working knowledge of Salesforce administration and specific knowledge of Sales Cloud implementations
* Prior experience with agile methodologies such as Kanban or Scrum is preferred
* Prior experience working on complex problems involving integrations with external systems and middleware applications
* Ability to work across many teams such as infrastructure, security, database and the ability to build long lasting relationships
* Experience in a consulting environment
* Demonstrated ability to build custom applications, objects, formula fields, workflows, and custom views
* Ability to support Salesforce analytics including reporting and dashboards
* Willingness to adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing demands and priorities
* Exceptional ability to understand and navigate organizational climate and make efficient use of communication channels appropriate to the Henry Schein culture
* Decision-making and task management skills
Typically, to advance to a new job level, TSMs must demonstrate professional behavior and should consistently be at the high-end of meets expectations or consistently exceed expectations.
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment. No special physical demands required.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers
About Henry Schein
Henry Schein is a provider of health care products and services to dental practitioners and laboratories, animal health clinics, physician practices, government, institutional health care clinics, and other alternate care clinics.