Partners Data Systems
POLITICO's mission from the very beginning was to win the audience. We dedicate ourselves to providing accurate, non-partisan, impactful information to the right people at the right time so that they can act with confidence and speed. We experiment to avoid being disrupted and we have fun disrupting others. And we are not afraid to risk failure if it means being the best at what we do.
POLITICO is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join a team focused on the improvement of our Salesforce eco-system. This person will play a critical role in driving the continued transformation of our sales organization to foster enablement across a diverse group of global stakeholders. Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter who can quickly adapt to evolving business needs and implement impactful, measurable and scalable solutions.
What you'll do:
* Support the completion of highly detailed, complex and expansive SFDC administration tasks including but not limited to; user and profile administration, reporting and dashboards, ETL, data cleansing, workflows, object and field creation, basic application creation, etc.
* Serve as a subject matter expert for Salesforce capabilities and best practices, working closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce using best practices
* Maintain familiarity with other IT system / business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points
* Stay current with periodic SFDC releases and leverage updates applicable to organizational requirements
* Partner with various stakeholders to analyze business needs, elicit requirements and design solutions that enable the business to achieve its objectives, improve user experience and drive system adoption
* Serve as a technical resource for in-house projects and work with vendors and implementation partners to integrate new applications and tools. Act as an internal champion to ensure success of the project(s)
* Support the creation of technical documentation for Salesforce configuration and related integrations
* Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to design and deliver initial and ongoing end user training programs to improve platform adoption and utilization
* Serve as a member of the internal Help Desk team to analyze and troubleshoot data, user and system(s) issues
* Monitor and amend data strategies to support the accurate creation and distribution of reports and dashboards
* Other tasks as identified and assigned
What you'll need:
* Salesforce Certified Administrator Required
* Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
* Proficiency in Excel for data manipulation and complex reporting requirements
* Experience integrating Salesforce with other business systems (Marketing Automation, CPQ, Reporting, Etc.)
* Experience working with sandbox and production environments to manage the distribution of system changes
* Ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues
* Desire to work in a team environment
* High level of commitment and integrity
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
We are driven by our values. We are relentless contributors, disruptors, collaborators, and talent cultivators. Our culture is defined by grit, total integrity, and a prioritization on innovation.
We value our people. We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits, commuter benefits, retirement plans, as well as work-life balance flexibility and opportunities for career development.
Let's keep in touch. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @politicocareers and #meetPOLITICO.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.