We are looking for a Salesforce SME to join our team. You will be expected configure, customize, troubleshooting, onboarding and provide general support within our professional services team. You must be able to balance between business and Salesforce skills, take initiative, and have a desire to achieve results. We want a dynamic, innovate team member that want to shoot for the moon, but can manage the day-to-day operations of Client projects.
Salesforce SME is qualified to perform such tasks as:
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure the design and functionality of the platform is driving efficient productivity and value across the organization
* Troubleshoot issues as they are reported and determine, recommend and implement path to resolution
* Provide recommendations for process and application improvements utilizing best practices
* Prioritize and triage complex cases and manage escalations to meet our clients' ever-changing needs
* Serve as system administrator for the Community Cloud
* Handle administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
* Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
* Effectively act as the liaison between our users, project managers and application development teams
* Work both independently and within teams with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ years in client-facing technical support role
* Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on system changes and processes
* Analytical - must possess the ability to understand clients' business processes and workflows and translate them into system functionality to help clients meet their needs with existing system features
* Community Cloud experience
* Understanding of Salesforce administration best practices
* Understanding of general trends in the Salesforce ecosystem
* Experience installing apps from App Exchange
* Experience with Einstein Analytics
* Must be a U.S. Citizen.
* Must be located in Washington, D.C.
Please submit resume, cover letter, portfolio if required and answer all questions in our online interface for consideration.
Sensis is a cross-cultural marketing agency driving behavior change. Moving beyond cultural boxes, we create useful, digitally relevant content to drive consumer action. Ads don't work. Content does. Because people experience content. To change behavior, you need to engage people first-through useful, digitally relevant means. These are the tools we use to build engagement, spark motivation and drive action among the cultures our clients look to influence. Along with our integrated advertising services, Sensis offerings include specialty practices SensisHealth, SensisChallenges and SensisCMO.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a generous amount of paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, along with other benefits.