Purpose Of Position: The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for supporting the business through providing user set up, training and support in the various systems and platforms used in the day-to-day business operations.
Over-Time Status: Exempt
To fulfill this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
* Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups. * Maintains and customize Sales Cloud, Service Cloud applications * First level support for Financialforce: FFA and SCM modules * Builds custom reports, dashboards, and workflows using Salesforce reports and Einstein Analytics * Manages operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoots issues. * Develops training materials and provides training and support to internal users. * Maintains database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management. * Manages all platform technical resources and migrations of data into Salesforce system. * Evaluates new system releases and updates to determine functionality requirements and provides detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected divisions/users. * Understands the business processes within their area of responsibility and work closely with the team design, configuration, customization, testing and implementation. * Understands the concept and application of Segregation of duties within the business and how this segration can be achieved using the Salesforce platform * Maintains record assignment; in the event of an employee change, ensure exisiting record ownership is uninterrupted, reassigned quickly as it relates to open opportunities/leads, accounts, contacts, etc. * Identifies and effectively translates business requirements into configuration specifications to improve the overall experience for users. . * Create and execute test plans and scenarios and troubleshoot issues noted during testing. * Documents business processes and functional requirements and oversees the implementation of changes. * Makes informed recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency, and reporting. * Ability to partner with other IT, Business Teams and external consultants to maintain and enhance Salesforce implementation at TerraTech * Internal Help Desk and System Support * Understands the impact of accounting transactions as relates to roles, permissions and workflows. * Performs other related general technology duties and projects as business needs require at the direction of management.
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the type of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, subtract, or change the job functions.
Minimum Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary to successfully perform the essential functions of the position.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting, Communications, Marketing, Information Technology or other related field. * Current Salesforce Administrator certification, required * Financialforce experience (FFA, SCM) strongly prefered * 2-4 years related experience including utilization of Salesforce platform products. * Experience in implementation, system upgrades and training documentation, preferred. * Experience in the cannabis or another heavily regulated industry preferred.
* Possesses strong business acumen and leadership ability * Personal Effectiveness/Credibility * Abiity to visualize and assess abstract ideas to develop and implement structured plans, and ability to define and lead teams to goal completion.
* Proficient English verbal and written communication skills. * Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to assist wide-ranging customer base. * Ability to communicate clearly with employees, management, and team members. * Ability to communicate effectively in culturally diverse business environment. * Possesses strong presentation and public speaking skills.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under tight deadlines. * Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments. * Possesses a keen eye for detail and analytical skills. * Must be able to management many moving parts and details at once. * Ability to clearly identify issues and formulate and convey solutions. * Demonstrated ability to build and maintain cohesive work teams. * Ability to prioritize and organize duties and responsibilities effectively. * Ability to think creatively, critically and analyze data and write reports. * Ability to be reliable, dependable, and adaptable. * Strong leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills; with the ability to deal with both internal and external customers and vendors. * Ability to determine acceptability of work based on assigned criteria. * Demonstrated effective problem-solving abilities. * Demonstrated effective time management skills with the ability to multitask effectively and see projects from inception to completion. * Ability and willingness to travel to remote locations based on busiess needs. * Strong vendor management experience required. * Ability to understand, apply and use personal computers and software applications including advanced skills in Salesforce, Power Point, Excel, Office 365/Skype and Word.
Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
* Ability to maintain long periods of mental alertness and attention to detail while setting priorities, meeting critical deadlines, and following up on assignments. * Ability to maneuver throughout Company facilities, including negotiate stairs in some locations. * Ability to diagnose, analyze, and resolve issues in real-time. * Ability to use standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, and copiers. * Ability to work for periods of time at desk or workstation. * Ability to interact with irate or upset employees, vendors and/or contractors. * Ability to travel to locations away from primary place of work frequently. * Ability to deliver quality results under high pressure deadlines in a fast-paced environment. * Ability to convey and transfer knowledge through public-speaking in both large and small venues.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
* Works in an office environment, but frequently travels to construction/building sites; which will result in direct exposure to loud noise levels and moderate levels of dust and other chemicals.
Unless expressly proscribed by statute or contract, your employment with Terra Tech Corp. is at-will. At-will employment means that your employment may be terminated at any time and for any reason, with or without advance notice. Employees are also free to resign at any time.
The Benefits of Joining Our Team
* Awesome company culture! * Opportunities for advancement * Medical / Dental / Vision insurance * Employer paid Accident & Critical Illness insurance * Employer paid Short-Term & Long-Term Disability insurance * Employer paid Basic Life Insurance * Voluntary Supplemental Life insurance * 401(k) plan with generous company match * Employee Assistance Program (EAP) * Employee Referral Bonus Program * Paid Time Off (PTO); ability to donate/share/cash-out PTO * Paid Holidays * Company parties and events * Talented, fun, and high integrity group of coworkers!
About Terra Tech Corp
Terra Tech Corp is a vertically integrated cannabis-focused agriculture company.