At ServiceSource, we strive to find and grow exceptional people like you.
Working at ServiceSource, you will be a part of an engaging, energetic, and entrepreneurial work environment while having the stability and influence of a nearly 20-year industry leader behind you.
ServiceSource is a place where you can GROW, both personally and professionally, while expanding your skills in sales, customer success and people management.
* Serve as primary POC for Marketing and Outside Sales projects related to Corporate Salesforce.com environment.
* Configure/develop Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, internal stakeholder requirements and company goals.
* Interact directly with end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances.
* Effectively act as the liaison between our end users, vendors, and the application development teams.
* Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
* Share knowledge by creating support articles and content that add value to our Support Body of Knowledge and our project management system (Mastermind).
* Collaborate with internal departments (Info Sec, Finance, HR, Delivery, etc.) to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
* Communicate with project managers, stakeholders, and peers on the development team to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing, and deployment.
* Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instances, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
* Proactively look for ways to improve team processes and communication. Identify opportunities to move projects forward and take the initiative to lead the team in shared goals. Identify areas in which costs savings can be realized and proactively suggest solutions. Learn from your mistakes, find ways to produce better results with less time. Delight your customers by exceeding their expectations. Take advantage of available resources to learn new skills. Mentor your team mates.
* Minimum work experience: Three to five years of experience in Salesforce platform development and administration
* Intermediate to advanced level knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and Service Cloud is required; previous experience providing support is preferred
* Experience in Salesforce.com support including incident management, user management, security management, Salesforce configurations, workflows, assignment rules, integrations, release management etc.
* Ability to diagnose basic to intermediate technical issues involving software applications and interfaces
* Demonstrate sound interpersonal skills and a commitment to provide accurate information to customers
* Experience crafting, coordinating and deploying customer and stakeholders communications
* Should have good analytical, leading and decision-making skills.
* Agile/SCRUM experience is required; experience with code repositories preferred
* Self-motivated and creative
* Ability to learn new technologies quickly, particularly on the Salesforce platform and related third party functionality; including but not limited to Pardot, Einstein, CPQ & Billing, Salesforce Inbox, Heroku, GRAX, Mulesoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, Conga
* Obtainment and maintenance of Salesforce certifications
ServiceSource offers cloud-based apps that facilitate management and optimization of the service contract renewals process.