Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 25 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
The Installation Support Specialist is responsible for thoroughly reviewing all incoming Customer Agreements, processing installation orders and product requests from the installation teams and ensuring that agreed upon timelines for product delivery are met. This position will promptly identify issues and work independently to resolve them.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Generate sales orders for equipment and systems installations for new customer sales contracts. Review contracts and other correspondence with sales teams to ensure that all terms and conditions are accurately captured in the sales order.
* Review product availability and supply reports regularly to ensure that delivery expectations on upcoming installations are communicated and agreed on and sales orders are updated accordingly.
* Coordinate with installation teams and logistics to ensure that delivery schedules are met.
* Identify and promptly communicate any issues or delays and work to resolve them.
* Record warranty, site ID and other information as needed on the sales order.
* Maintains order documentation for auditing purposes and finance support.
* Coordinates with installation teams to regularly update scheduled ship dates in the ERP to reflect the latest project timelines.
* Manage consignment inventory shipments and routinely reconcile consignment inventory to correctly reflect physical inventory at customer site.
* Performs other duties or special projects as assigned by supervisor.
* Three years customer service or operations/contract support- preferably in a Medical Device company;
* Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
* Experience with an ERP system;
* Must be assertive and possess excellent organizational, communication and writing skills;
Bachelor's degree is preferred
Physical requirements/Work Environment
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities. Some local travel is necessary, so the ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid Driver's license is required.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
* NO AGENCIES PLEASE* Thank you!