Req ID: 48907
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Sales Force Project Manager to join our team in Dallas, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
* Effectively communicate project status to client-side project teams and executive management
* Collaborate with project team members to solicit updates to incorporate into an aggregate project status
* Coordinate resources, prepare status reports, manage project scope, and mitigate risks
* Define, develop and actively manage project plans & budgets
* Ensure that the project team is producing deliverables that adhere to best practices and methodology standards
* Prior experience & knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
* Prior experience with a software development methodology, such as Agile or Waterfall
* Prior experience with software build/release management processes
* Prior experience using Agile Project Management tools, such as JIRA, Rally, HP Agile Manager etc…
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) preferable
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification nice-to-have
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
* 3+ years CRM or Salesforce.com Project Management experience
* 7+ years Project Management experience - Software Development
* Salesforce Certifications
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.