Search for more jobs
Sales Enablement Program Manager
* Job: 20179-FMCG
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Sales Operations
We are seeking an experienced Program Manager who will play a key role in the success of our sales organization through their partnership with Sales Enablement. We are a lean team with a powerful impact so your contribution will be highly valued and visible. We are only one year into rolling out our Sales Enablement program - it is an exciting time to join! The person in this role will be responsible for driving the execution of programs and projects aimed at both defining Sales Enablement at MathWorks as well as onboarding and operationalizing field teams into the Sales Enablement framework. The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously as well as apply Agile Project Management principles are key to successful performance in this role.
Our ideal candidate is someone who can not only think strategically but can also execute with fine precision - part experienced sales person or marketer, part technologist, part program manager and part coach. Someone highly organized, self-motivated and able to work both independently and with a team. You are adaptable to changing priorities, make strong collaborative relationships and have the courage to speak boldly to make a difference.
* Maintain a strategic program view and perspective while managing an overall program roadmap and the execution of multiple project workstreams.
* Work with the program team to design, develop, and execute deliverables based on an Agile release process and iteration schedule with an emphasis on delivering value and wins - quick wins as well as long term value as the program gains traction. Prioritize work based on urgency and impact.
* Own the process of documenting end user stories, project risks, and priorities within a project backlog.
* Drive the execution and administration of a multi-team backlog and sprint schedule. Actively facilitate project backlog grooming sessions, retrospectives, and project team release planning sessions
* Manage cross-team dependencies and facilitate open communication
* Align with leadership to understand business priorities and develop strategic plans to support these goals
* Coach SE team on Agile processes and best practices
* Remain accountable to success metrics and commitments
* Work with key leaders in the business and the Sales Enablement team to improve processes related to program coordination and participation
* Partner with Sales Operations, Business Applications and IT on the development, implementation and roll out of a Sales Asset Management System
* Provide an interlock with Sales Operations - technology, programs, etc. - as well as Marketing, Sales and Technical Sales
* Assist with SharePoint group management (e.g. creation, sharing, collaboration, closing)
* A bachelor's degree and 12 years of professional work experience is required.
* Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
* Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
* Experience managing complex, cross-functional business, sales or technical projects or programs
* Experience working with a Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Sales Enablement or Sales Operations role at a technology company. Possesses a Sales Mindset, Technical acumen, as well as has experience in building relationships with technically minded staff.
* Outgoing, persistent, and tenacious; able to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity
* Ability to influence others in order to get things done, even with no direct line of authority
* Expertise in process improvement and change management
* Proven ability to drive consensus keeping business goals at the center of negotiations
* Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through growth and change
* Possesses keen knowledge of project management methodologies (including Agile) and supporting tools which can be applied across multiple priorities or projects
* Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and program management
* Experience with JIRA, Confluence and SharePoint is preferred
* Experience with Sales CRM Systems (salesforce.com) is preferred
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.