Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
In addition to Irving, TX we are open to qualified candidates in the Charlotte, NC market to work in our office location there. We will also give consideration to offering relocation assistance to individuals who are not local to the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX or Charlotte, NC markets.
Cybersecurity is a highly dynamic field, requiring ongoing education and exploration. We develop each other by keeping employees current on the latest skill sets through classes, certifications, and conferences. If you are a SailPoint professional seeking to make an impact in a dynamic field, you will find our Allstate environment to be collaborative, inclusive, and full of growth opportunities. Stepping into this opportunity, you will join the Oracle Directory Services and Identity Management Operations team within Allstate Information Security (AIS). Join our team, and you'll find challenge and reward in a culture of innovation, support, and balance. In this SailPoint Operations Security Service Engineer role, some of the specific responsibilities you will hold include:
* Administration and support of SailPoint IIQ products.
* Managing a fully integrated, highly available application environment.
* Utilizing knowledge of Oracle databases and their interaction with the Solaris/Linux Operating System to support our IDM platform.
* Reviewing and supporting technical components for complex applications, monitoring of infrastructure components.
* Planning and executing ITIL activities for incidents, problems, changes and enhancements.
* Incident investigation, diagnosis and incident resolution.
* Effectively communicate with peers, quality control, testing and other technology teams.
* Strong focus on documentation and standards.
* Administration and support of Identity Manager products and Java language.
* Utilizing knowledge of Solaris/Linux with basic scripting skills for platform support.
* 5+ years of relevant IAM experience working with IIQ 7.x , Identity integrations, including one or more of Active Directory, LDAP, ISAM and other cloud/federated Identity Management systems
* 4+ years of Java web application development and supporting various authentication protocols (Kerberos, LDAP, OAuth, SAML etc)
Allstate is a company operating as a personal lines property and casualty insurer.