Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI Federal is seeking a SailPoint Engineer with a strong IAM background in implementing IAM products and solutions with a particular emphasis on SailPoint Identity Governance and Lifecycle Manager. You will enhance the cyber security posture of seven (7) civilian government agencies through improved implementation and enhancement of network monitoring and control tools and processes. You will actively identify and mitigate a wide range of cyber risks and will also work closely with a variety of agency stakeholders, supporting their mission, priorities, organization and unique challenges. This opportunity will support a dynamic, fast-paced and energetic project focused on improving federal cybersecurity at the seven target agencies over the next six (6) years.
The individual will provide a full range of implementation and support services required to effectively operate, maintain, and enhance an agency's security posture and return on investment their IAM solution. Duties will include, but are not limited to installation, configuration, upgrading, troubleshooting, operating and maintaining, designing, enhancing, and documenting agency IAM solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
* Participate in architectural reviews and architectural development as an IAM subject matter expert.
* Design, develop, test, implement, and document workflows, custom connectors, and other custom software to meet client requirements, typically in Java/JEE
* Follow software design and development principles and best practices aligned with agency SDLC (waterfall, Agile, iterative, hybrid)
* Direct communication with a variety of client stakeholders
* Document User guides and training material to support development & deployments tasks
* Implement RBAC frameworks and least privileged access models based on top down / bottom up models
* Will work at various DHS and other federal agency client sites throughout the DC metro area
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
* US Citizen with the ability to obtain a government clearance.
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in engineering or related discipline as described in the Primary Responsibilities section above and 5+ years of related experience.
* 5+ years of IT solution development, configuration, testing and implementation experience with IAM products
* Must have 2+ years' experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ), with experience on Access Certification, Automated Provisioning and Governance
* Must have design experience with SailPoint IIQ Provisioning Integration Modules
* Strong hands-on Java/JEE experience,
* Working knowledge of LDAP and directory structures
* Experience in process definition, workflow design and process mapping
* Demonstrated ability to contribute to the development of client deliverables and technical content
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability and initiative to set goals and execute
* Ability to work within a team environment with a solid work ethic.
* Experience troubleshooting software failures and systems incompatibilities in a production environment.
* Familiarity with PowerShell script development to support task automation.
* At least 1-3 years previous consulting experience
* Familiar with information security regulatory requirements and compliance issues (SOX, HIPAA, SAE-16)
* Development and query experience with relational databases (MS SQL preferred)
* Familiarity with ADFS, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML, and other authentication methods
* Familiarity with RSA, RadiantLogic, Oracle, Centrify, and other IAM products
* Understanding of networking (TCP/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and application programming/scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, Shell)
* Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, privacy assessments, intrusion detection, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures and governance
What you can expect from us: Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.