* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
* Job ID: 19013586
* Responsible for ongoing reporting and key metrics of open risk items, retargets, and compliance/regulatory issues.
* Technical Knowledge of VA's, EERS, MCA's, MA's and other compliance and regulatory processes and practices.
* Responsible for tracking, reporting and communicating with senior level management on open issues.
* Utilizes expertise and leadership skills to work with various teams to define reporting needs
* Ability to provide proper analytics to assist stakeholders with resolving critical reporting issues
* Ability to apply automation proposals to streamline analytical solutions and ongoing reporting needs
* Develops and manages related work plans, schedules, delivery, etc
* Communicates with end-users to provide timely and accurate information
* Understands financial concepts that apply to project management, budgets, variances, estimates, etc
* Ability to combine data from disparate sources to provide appropriate analytics and reporting across channels
* Senior level - 7+ years of experience in a project oversight role
* Extensive hands-on involvement in pulling together financial reports, analytical reports, data metrics
* Hands-on utilization of Planview or some other Project Management LC tool
* Strong utilization of Excel, PPT and Word with experience building pivot tables, macros, etc
* Hands-on experience utilizing SQL and BI tools like Cognos, BO, etc
* Hands-on experience utilizing agile backlog management tools like RTC or JIRA
* Ability to create various reporting leveraging data pulled from disparate sources
* Demonstrated strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Demonstrated strong combined leadership and influencing skills
* Demonstrated solid written and oral communication skills
* Demonstrated knowledge and application of project management principles
* Detailed understanding of System Development Life Cycle methodology
* Demonstrated ability to multi task and work on multiple activities simultaneously
* BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience in IT /Mgmt
Citigroup is a diversified financial services holding company that provides various financial products and services.