* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving * Education: Bachelor's Degree * Job Function: Technology * Schedule: Full-time * Shift: Day Job * Employee Status: Regular * Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time * Job ID: 19013586
* Responsible for ongoing reporting and key metrics of open risk items, retargets, and compliance/regulatory issues. * Technical Knowledge of VA's, EERS, MCA's, MA's and other compliance and regulatory processes and practices. * Responsible for tracking, reporting and communicating with senior level management on open issues. * Utilizes expertise and leadership skills to work with various teams to define reporting needs * Ability to provide proper analytics to assist stakeholders with resolving critical reporting issues * Ability to apply automation proposals to streamline analytical solutions and ongoing reporting needs * Develops and manages related work plans, schedules, delivery, etc * Communicates with end-users to provide timely and accurate information * Understands financial concepts that apply to project management, budgets, variances, estimates, etc * Ability to combine data from disparate sources to provide appropriate analytics and reporting across channels
* Senior level - 7+ years of experience in a project oversight role * Extensive hands-on involvement in pulling together financial reports, analytical reports, data metrics * Hands-on utilization of Planview or some other Project Management LC tool * Strong utilization of Excel, PPT and Word with experience building pivot tables, macros, etc * Hands-on experience utilizing SQL and BI tools like Cognos, BO, etc * Hands-on experience utilizing agile backlog management tools like RTC or JIRA * Ability to create various reporting leveraging data pulled from disparate sources
* Demonstrated strong problem-solving and decision-making skills * Demonstrated strong combined leadership and influencing skills * Demonstrated solid written and oral communication skills * Demonstrated knowledge and application of project management principles * Detailed understanding of System Development Life Cycle methodology * Demonstrated ability to multi task and work on multiple activities simultaneously
* BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience in IT /Mgmt
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.