Title: S&O Cloud Service Management
Location: Dallas TX, St Louis MO, Atlanta GA, or Orlando FL
This role is multi-faceted in support of establishing cloud processes and support services in the following areas:
* ServiceNow integration for multi-cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP etc) service management and service operations across ITSM disciplines covering Operations, Request/Intake, Incident, Change management
* Define document operational process and procedures for cloud related services using SharePoint platform
* Support monthly cloud usage reconciliation reports for cloud billing to Finance for chargeback
* Collect cloud usage data to assist with identifying cloud cost saving areas; leverage Cloudyn cost management tools
* Work with cloud ops, devops, architects and engineers and product management as part of a young cloud organization team to help with establish standardized operational procedures
* Knowledge and experience with ServiceNow, cloud knowledge and experience in Azure, AWS, GCP public cloud technologies
* Must be able to conceptual and operationalize from an IT factory business model.
* Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work.
* Ability to positively influence, and be a credible source of knowledge to influence and drive a pre-determined strategy and agenda.
* Must be able to adapt to environment with many changing and competing priorities, yet still thrive and be able to deliver progress and assigned deliverables
* Experienced using multiple tools including Confluence, JIRA, MS OFFICE (Excel ++ ), MS PROJECT, SharePoint Site platform, designer
If Interested, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reach out to me at 732-321-9000 ext. 4247 ASAP, thanks.