Mission to Our Employees:
Teladoc Health is the global virtual care leader, offering the only comprehensive virtual care solution spanning telehealth, expert medical, and licensed platform services. Teladoc Health serves the world's leading insurers, employers, and health systems and helps millions of people around the world resolve their healthcare needs with confidence. We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Teladoc Health. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, values and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share with our clients.
What we are looking for:
Teladoc is searching for a talented Software Engineer who is enjoys solving complex challenges in sophisticated software systems. You will build innovative products with our collaborative, cross-functional teams and ensure adherence to multiple coding disciplines and standards. As the pioneer and trendsetter of Telemedicine provider in the world, your highly visible contributions will be used by millions of people each year.
What you will do:
* Design, implement, test and ship features that can scale to millions of users.
* Build features with a major focus on performance, scalability and future expansion.
* Write unit and functional automation to validate code quality.
* Evaluate new system integration points to define the data elements and format that is required by each system and/or data source.
* Identify opportunities for improvement in system interfaces.
* Ensure security and compliance of APIs and assist with discovery efforts
* BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent provable experience.
* At least five years of relevant work experience required.
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process preferred.
* Experience with Ruby on Rails, React, Git, and/or SQL.
* Knowledge of modern technologies like Docker, Elixir, Git, Continuous Integration, etc. useful.
* Very competitive salary & equity compensation
* Excellent health, dental, vision coverage
* 401k benefits with employer matching contribution; immediately vested
* Awesome people to work with
* Becoming a part of a movement in telemedicine and building something that matters
For a more detailed look at our company and values, visit out website at https://teladochealth.com/en/about/
At Teladoc Health we thrive on difference and individuality. Teladoc Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.