Req ID: 41688
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a RSA/CyberArk to join our team in Arlington, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
* Configure and administer RSA CyberArk software
* Integrate CyberArk with existing login processes
* Maintain and update CyberArk software
* Provide metrics and reports for CyberArk activities
* Conducts Root Cause Analysis (RCA) investigations as needed
* Attends and participates within the Change Control Board/Change Approval Board (CCB/CAB) meetings as needed
* Authors SOPs as needed or directed
* Responsible to fully document assigned tickets to show all work performed in order to pass SLRs
* Responsible to create, track, and work to resolution Normal and Standard job related Change Requests
* Responsible to maintain accurate CMDB asset entries for assigned tickets or tasks
* US Citizenship required
* BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Physical Science, or other technology-related discipline plus 6 years of relevant work experience. Education Substitution: For each year of degree required, 2 years of experience may be substituted.
* Experience deploying and managing RSA CyberArk solutions
* Working Knowledge of Certificate Authority (CA) Service and Root Certificate Authority
* Experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Public Key (PK) enabling
* Experience with integration of Active Directory services
* Experience with SAML tokens and group membership
* Understanding of encrypted communication methods for authentication and SAML issuance
* CyberArk certification a plus
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.