Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889.We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
Support customers with their production Robotic Process Automation solutions. Acting as liaison between the user community and the technical applications development staff (may include offshore staff). Resolve system problems to ensure customer processes run smoothly. Document business processes, training procedures, standard operating procedures, operational status, etc.
* Provides customers with technical production support of their automations running on the RPA platform
* Troubleshoots and triages issues encountered with automations
* Provides training and support directly to customers
* Writes and maintains system documentation
* Works on standard issues/problems
* Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
* Follows department processes and procedures and may make recommendations to improve these processes.
* Ensures standards compliance and institutionalization of automation best practice
* Conducts automation code and process reviews to ensure the highest level of quality
* Participates in identifying business process automation requirements and supports creation of solutions
* Generates reports and performs data analysis by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
* Acts as a system administrator of the RPA system
* Basic experience with one or more Scripting languages
* Basic experience with system administration
* Some infrastructure or server administration experience is a plus
* Ability to work with technical, infrastructure, application, and business teams alike
* Has basic knowledge of general business environment/operation and has general cost benefit awareness.
* Solid working knowledge of standard features/functions of one or more application to field, analyze and resolve customer issues/problems.
* Good written and oral communication skills in order to define parameters to meet business requirements.
* Identifies/receives problem, researches alternatives, prepares presentations, drives solutions, tests to confirm, gains consensus, and implements solutions for defined business processes.
* Creates documentation of business processes, training procedures, and standard operating procedures.
* Experience creating and documenting operational process documents
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* High energy, result driven person with strong interpersonal skills
* Strong commitment to operational excellence
* Prior experience working on similar Process Automation initiatives is a big plus
* Exposure to Process Automation tools such as Automation Anywhere will be seen as a strength, and experience with other similar RPA tools (such as Blue Prism, Kofax, UiPath) will be considered also
* Hands-on experience supporting RPA solutions using Automation Anywhere, is a big plus
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
About First American
First American Title Insurance Company facilitates and streamlines real estate transactions by providing comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services.