"Jacobs National Security Solutions (NSS) provides world-class IT network and service management capabilities; cutting edge cyber threat awareness and cybersecurity solutions; innovative web- and software applications development; and advanced data analytics for major clients in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and Federal Civilian Agencies.
Our forward thinking solutions deliver an integrated approach to IT network design and management, full lifecycle IT service management, IT service delivery, asset management, logistics and procurement, and vendor management. We leverage the expertise and passion of our employees to conduct identity and access management, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessments for our nation's most closely guarded agencies and networks. Our Cyber Security Operations Centers ensure safe, effective network operations for Federal clients while our data scientists are helping stop illegal acts before they can endanger Americans or our way of life.
Jacobs promotes a culture of operational excellence to create a safer, smarter, and more connected world while upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity.
We continue to thrive and need your talent and motivation to help propel us farther, faster."
Jacobs is currently seeking an RPA Program Tech Lead to work onsite in Alexandria and Herndon VA.
Duties will include:
* This position is for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Program Tech Lead, with proven experience in full life-cycle software development, to manage the architectural and governance strategy of a cutting-edge technology.
* This person should have Agile IT project experience. This person should have experience planning, coordinating and sequencing IT delivery tasks, as well as managing a number of complex IT work streams.
* The Tech Lead will be responsible for guiding the installation, configuration and network setup, version management, upgrades and control for the RPA environments and software.
* The Tech Lead will be actively involved in day-to-day system development and maintenance activities for RPA deployment.
* This person will be required to aggressively manage risk and issues; and mitigation efforts as appropriate.
* This person should have demonstrated leadership and innovative problem solving in past work experiences.
* They should be energized by the opportunity to be on the cutting-edge of solution delivery to clients, the prospect of building a program from the ground level, think strategically in building scalable solutions, and define the scope of a service offering, rather than just adhering to it.
* This person also needs be comfortable with working in ambiguity, engaging with customers and keeping a focus on the customer experience, and be able to talk about highly technical concepts with non-technical peers.
* Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience and ten (10) to fourteen (14) years of directly related experience or any equivalent combination of education, experience, training and certifications. Demonstrated competence in project management and technical competence in discipline field(s) and knowledge of company policies and practices.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
* Systems development experience for federal clients
* Provide excellent communication and escalation capabilities for DIS and its customers
* Show proven experience in managing multiple stakeholders with potentially competing priorities
* Significant experience managing in an environment with changing business conditions, technology and system changes
* Minimum 8 Years IT Experience
* Minimum 2 Years IT Leadership Experience
* An additional 2 Years Agile Project mgmt. or Highly Iterative Project Methodology experience
* 3-5 years Knowledge/experience with Windows Servers (WS2016) and Windows 10 in an enterprise environment.
* 3-5 years of hands-on experience with developing automated services using Scripting Language (PowerShell), and API level programming languages.
* 3-5 years knowledge/experience of hardware, software, virtualization and networking (TCP/IP and port usage), Active Directory & related technologies (DNS, Group Policies, etc.).
* 2-3 years experience with support tools including, VMware, Atlassian (JIRA), Splunk, CyberArk, Source Control (SVN) and in-depth system troubleshooting analysis.
* 3 years experience leading and managing junior engineers
* 3 years experience with test-driven development and/or behavior-driven development
* 2 years experience with Cloud technologies (AWS)
* Experience with SQL
* Development or Infrastructure experience with UiPath
* Experience with SharePoint
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers. Multiple tasks & duties will need to be accomplished without any single duty falling behind or becoming neglected. Must effectively communicate and be communicated with by other team members. Must be able to represent and speak to current group efforts at any given time.
Equipment & Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check. Must be a US citizen.
Jacobs Engineering is a provider of technical, consulting, and scientific services for the government and private sector.