What you'll be doing...
This position will help drive a superior employee experience by delivering process efficiencies using Robotic Process Automation (RPA). You will work closely with other members of the Digital Workplace organization to implement RPA using Automation Anywhere, and bring efficiencies to existing processes by implementing appropriate RPA solutions, freeing up employees to do more value added work instead of repetitive manual tasks.
This position will have core application development skills, familiarity with emerging technology like AWS and experience with Robotic Process Automation using the Automation Anywhere Platform. You will work closely with other RPA developers, business stakeholders and software developers and play a key role in automation and improving the employee experience. You will develop and implement innovative technical solutions to solve complex problems. This position reports to the Senior Manager - Systems Engineering in the Digital Workplace. It will drive technical innovation through active research and applications of new theories, techniques, and technologies. Be a subject matter expert on Robotic Process Automation using the Automation Anywhere platform. The position will also work closely with engineers to deploy bots in production and systematically track bot performance. Ability to work in a globally distributed, diverse team.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* Master's degree in a quantitative field like Math, Engineering, Computer Science or six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Two or more years of hands on RPA development experience on the Automation Anywhere platform.
* Three or more years of experience with Robotic Process Automation, preferably in the Automation Anywhere platform.
* Automation Anywhere Certification.
* Experience with the SDLC and development of multiple applications, solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
* Experience with AWS.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent problem solving and critical thinking capabilities.
* Ability to work well in a team in a fast paced environment.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.