Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and with over $400 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Sequoia, Capital G (Google), and Accel, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines' primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
How would you like to be part of the team that shapes the future of work and creates the digital workforce of tomorrow using Robotic Process Automation? UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks. We're doing this by building a team of ultra-talented technologists who are biting at the opportunity to learn and develop the wave of the future.
If you're interested in being on the bleeding edge of technology in a fast-paced, passionate environment, then we must talk.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
* Develop a deep understanding of the UiPath Platform and its functionalities.
* Act as RPA Developer and UiPath evangelist in conjunction; with our Internal Global CoE (Center of Excellence)
* You will play a key career role in making global processes more efficient across UiPath.
* Intelligent Automation creation across; Sales, Marketing, Product and Technology Divisions.
* Provide Level 1 / Level 2 support for internal clients/business stakeholders of RPA Automation.
* Escalate tickets to Quality Assurance and Development team.
* Provide professional services in workflow design and issue resolution.
* Learn and utilize new exciting technologies and how they integrate with UiPath.
* Represent the Global Business Operations & Technology team.
* Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities for Intelligent Automation.
What you will bring:
* Graduates in Computer Science with minimum 3+ years' of strong, expertise in object oriented programming .NET (C#, C++, VB, Java, PowerShell, or Python required)
* Previous experience in BPO, Application/ Implementation support domain is an advantage.
* Experience with developing API's and Microservices is a plus.
* Previous RPA experience with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus.
* Strong creativity, reasoning, logical and problem-solving abilities.
* Fluent written and verbal communication skills are required.
* Process minded with ability to travel up to 20%.
* Show your immersive, bold, fast and humble nature, in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, an Equity plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is a vendor of robotic process automation software that powers the intelligent process automation solutions.