Watts Water Technologies is seeking a highly motivated individual with analytical skills to support Robotic Process Automation (RPA) implementation for process improvements and automation. The RPA Developer will utilize both business process and an information technology background to analyze business processes and determine improvement opportunities. The is role will act as as key player in implementing RPA solutions to automate business processes across various functions, support execution of controls and compliance over the RPA processes and work across business units to enhance efficiency and effectiveness with the use of RPA technologies.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
* The RPA Developer will work with process stakeholders to drive innovative RPA solutions. The developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying RPA solutions across departments. Duties include: * Work closely with business process owners to determine process requirements and improvement options * Assess business processes at operational level, provide recommendations and potential RPA solutions for individual process and process integration * Develop RPA scripts to optimize automation * Conduct RPA script testing and maintaining updated workflow documentation * Deploy RPA robots and implement end-to-end process automation * Collaborate with business stakeholders, data architects and IT department colleagues on various project phases * Support process owners for RPA-related issues and monitor project progress after implementation * Drive implementation of best practices and other improvement initiatives
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or a related field
Reports to Chaudhary, Ravi
* Project Management experience is a plus * At least 4 years of professional experience in consulting or general accounting with the well-rounded understanding of all aspects of business process with basic IT knowledge * Team Player, enthusiastic to understand complex business processes and perform under pressure * Understand the concepts, best practices and functions to implement a RPA solution * Some experience with one or more RPA technologies such as UiPath, Win Automation, or Automation Anywhere is a plus * Eager to learn, adopts and leverages fresh perspectives, breakthrough ideas, and new paradigms to create value for the organization * Analytical and proactive problem solving skills with IT background * Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary and fast pace environment * Be skeptical and ready to take initiative with continuous improvement mind-set * Some degree of exposure to a major Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems * Experience in the manufacturing industry is a plus * Detailed oriented and ability to learn and work independently * Good oral and written communication skills * Willing to travel at least 25% of the time * PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, talk, and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
* WORK ENVIRONMENT: * Work in office environment * May occasionally be required to perform job duties outside the typical office setting. * As required by the Americans Disabilities Act (ADA)
EMPLOYEE CORE COMPETENCIES:
1. Collaborate Across Workgroup
2. Initiate Positive Change
3. Deliver High Quality Results
4. Focus on the Customer
5. Develops Self & Others
By linking this application to your LinkedIn profile, you agree that you consent to Watts and any of its affiliates, divisions, and/or third party service providers accessing and using the information on your LinkedIn profile for the purposes of assessing your application.
Watts is committed to equal employment opportunity. We follow a policy of administering all employment decisions and personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic disposition or carrier status, marital status, military or veteran status, minorities, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the obligations of state and federal law, Watts will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Any employee who needs a reasonable accommodation should contact Human Resources.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.