Are you excited about building high-performance robotic systems that can perceive, learn, and act intelligently alongside humans? The Robotics AI team is creating new products and technologies that make this possible, at Amazon scale.
The Robotics AI software team is seeking broad, curious engineers to join our diverse, full-stack team. In addition to holistically designing, building, and delivering end-to-end robotic systems, our team is responsible for the core infrastructure and tools that serve as the backbone of our robotic applications, enabling roboticists, machine learning scientists, and software engineers to collaborate and deploy systems in the lab and in the field. Our work spans real-time software, machine learning engineering, big data, simulation, and more.
* Architect, design, and implement robotic software applications, infrastructure, and tools.
* Work with stakeholders across hardware, science, and operations teams to iterate on systems design and implementation.
* Create robust, high-quality, well-tested software to interface with and control sensors, actuators, and other hardware.
* Collaborate with machine learning and robotic controls experts to implement and deploy algorithms, such as machine learning models.
* Profile, tune, and optimize system performance.
* Create re-usable software and systems to accelerate robotics development.
* Maintain high standards by participating in reviews, designing for fault tolerance and operational excellence, and creating mechanisms for continuous improvement.
* Mentor junior team members.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.