Risk Management Lead
Req #: 221546
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Serves as the lead IPPS-A Risk Manager. Under the guidance of the IPPS-A Risk and Product Assurance Manager, conducts risk management and mitigation to ensure successful development and deployments of the IPPS-A releases. Manages issues and insures technical solutions and associated schedules are implemented as planned in the baseline. The risk manager's job is inspired by the mantra, "prevention is better than cure." It's all about avoiding threats and mitigating the effects of those which are essentially unavoidable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs risk identification, assessment, handling, control and mitigation in support of the IPPS-A PMO Risk Management Plan, utilizing government furnished equipment
* Handles risks at the PM's direction where Team CACI is the primary owner in order to avoid the risk becoming an issue and adversely impacting the program
* Conducts detail detailed risk assessments assisting the risk owners to analyze risk and develop detailed risk mitigations steps that are documented in the Integrated Master Schedule
* Conducts and assists risk owners in conducting qualitative and quantitative risk analysis determining cost, schedule and/or performance impacts if risk is realized
* Maintains and updates the SI's risk and issue registers
* Provide administrative and risk governance support for the System Integrators Monthly Risk Review Board producing briefings and minutes of meetings as well as support the PMO's Risk Control Board.
* Maintain strong and effective working relationships with all areas of Risk Management
* Conduct research on industry leading practices for risk governance matters pertaining to the DoD and Industry large scale ERP Human resources and payroll
* Performs issue identification, prioritization, assignment, reporting, and resolution in support of the IPPS-A Issue Management program in accordance with the IPPS-A PMO Issue Management Plan, utilizing government furnished equipment
* Handles issues at the PM's direction where Team CACI is the primary owner in order to avoid issues adversely impacting the program
* Bachelor's degree
* Minimum of 12-15 years' experience in IT and Risk Management Field
* Minimum of 5 years' working Risk and Issue Management preferable in large scale software system development programs for Federal Government
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
* Possess excellent people management and leadership abilities
* High degree of personal initiative
* Organizational awareness with an understanding of how to engage the organization to get things done
* Strong problem-solving skills; comfortable tackling complex problems and breaking these down into manageable pieces
* Hold an Active Secret clearance
* Knowledge of DoD Risk Management
* Familiarity with Iris Intelligence Risk Management Tool for Risk and Issue Management
* Demonstrated relationship-building skills, with a superior ability to make things happen through the use of positive influence
* Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, often deadline-oriented and dynamic environment
* Conceptual and practical thinking and implementation skills
* Process design and analysis skills
* Research, analysis and judgment skills
* Strong PowerPoint skills, intermediate Excel skills
* Project management experience-
* Knowledge of CMMI Level 3 processes
* Experience working with PeopleSoft 9.2 ERP and Oracle 11g databases
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face. Up to 10% of time for travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.