Are you interested in guiding key business decisions and solving dynamic fast-paced challenges on a worldwide basis, while improving our selling partner experience? We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team who is innovative, results-oriented, and enthusiastic about solving dynamic challenges, working with ambiguous data, looking around corners, spotting trends, and naturally curious to learn more.
In this role, you will solve complex data challenges, support operational improvements, and recommend data outputs for key business decisions. Additionally, you will dive deep to extract, analyze, and verify ambiguous data for key reporting to internal and external parties.
* Design, architect, implement, and support key data sets that provide structured and timely access to actionable business information.
* Identify, verify, retrieve, and analyze data using data RedShift, ETL, SQL and other data management systems from multiple sources.
* Perform data analysis on ambiguous data to identify trends and act to mitigate potential risks.
* Develop comprehensive self-service reporting solutions.
* Build efficient, flexible, and extensive data solutions that can be used repetitively to support ad hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting and metrics.
* Interact with business partners to identify and suggest data for data requests.
* Provide written documentation of process and change management for audit purposes.
* Contribute to technical specifications for automation projects.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.