Trusted by more than 260,000 businesses worldwide, Magento Commerce (an Adobe company) is the leading provider of cloud commerce innovation to merchants and brands across B2C and B2B industries, and now a strategic pillar of the Adobe Digital Experience solutions set. Adobe is known for its vibrant, dynamic and rewarding culture where personal and professional fulfillment and company success goes hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe such a great place to work.
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/fma/dayinthelife/
What you will do:
* Take full ownership of high-impact and complex technical service reports in order to prevent out-of-process escalations (critical situations)
* Adopt and portray a professional approach to all customer situations and ensure commitments are set accordingly and adhered to
* Ensure contractual service support requirements are understood, managed and delivered, and avoid overdelivery through effective expectation management
* Collaborate with the Technical Account Management, Customer Success & executive leadership through agreed processes, but always looking to improve the process to support our customers.
* Coordinate and produce formal documentation for major escalations, such as summary reports, post-incident/root-cause reports and analysis reports upon request
* Provide service report to management covering technical troubleshooting, resource coordination and dispute resolution as required on an incident by incident basis
* Develop, issue, and possess overall control of internal and external communications during a service engagement, making sure all parties are kept up to date
* Continuously identify and drive improvement to existing service processes and procedures by identifying CLCA opportunities, coaching targets and training gaps
* Document best practices and knowledge base articles to drive service improvements
* Collaborate with the wider Regional (EMEA, ABU or APJ) and Global Services network to ensure best practices are in use at all times
* Drive all required Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators and provide in Root Cause Analysis, CLCA analysis and feedback as needed
* Drive continual technical improvement through targeted certification (based on the needs of the business)
What you need to succeed:
* Undergraduate degree and 4+ years, or Graduate degree and 2+ years of experience in a technical support function (i.e., Quality Lead, Technical Mentor, Case Mentor, Dispatcher, Technical Account Manager, etc.)
* Experience working in large technical support organizations preferred
* Strong analytical / technical problem solving and troubleshooting skills across the wide range of industry hardware and software, with an emphasis on all Magento product offerings
* Self- starter that is willing to learn and able to manage ambiguity and operate effectively with little supervision
* Proven experience managing customer escalations within a Technical Support environment
* Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with multiple levels of customer with the ability to obtain a working knowledge in support of their business objectives in relation to the delivery of secure applications and data
* Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle Management and software defect tracking
* ITIL Foundation v.3 certification preferred;
* Relevant technical certification(s) required/preferred (dependent on specific RM position)
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.