Resiliency Testing Single Point of Contact (SPOC)
Req #: 190046685
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As an experienced professional in Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, how can technology help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop projects and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that ensuring that the project is running on time, within budget and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration and promote the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
As an experienced Resiliency Testing Single Point of Contact (SPOC) professional, you will be responsible for managing / coordinating the operational execution of the Technology Resiliency tests for Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI). You will be building effective working relationships with Tower Group Organization (TGO) Resiliency Leads, Application Owners (AOs), Operate Teams, clients and businesses to ensure testing participation, meeting associated deadlines / deliverables and adherence to the testing processes, while working to mitigate potential risk in conducting resiliency tests for ourselves, as well as our internal customers.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
* Understanding of global and line of business project and program management standards and methods
* Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
* A strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
* Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
* On Enhanced and CIP Tests, act as the GTI Resiliency Testing Single Point of Contact (SPOC) must be available during the Resiliency Tests (Enhanced, CIP, DR or otherwise) to act as a point of contact / escalation to GTRM for all of the GTI in scope applications.
* Represent GTI as the SPOC for all Resiliency test event planning meetings and discussions conducted by GTRM.
* Be the GTI Resiliency Testing SPOC for tests - providing guidance to TGO Resiliency Coordinators, AOs, Operate Teams and GTRM on Technology Resiliency testing matters.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
So if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.