Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As a senior leader in Project Execution, you will lead high-performing teams in envisioning and creating complex technology solutions across the firm. This prominent position combines strategic thinking - about industry trends, firm-specific initiatives and relevant technology - with a deep understanding for how to develop and implement programs that can be rolled out globally, and across multiple lines of business. You'll work closely with executive leadership across the firm to identify and prioritize projects that serve the best interest of the entire firm. Meanwhile, you'll ensure that your Project Execution colleagues have the resources and guidance they need to deliver timely and relevant solutions. As a key professional in JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global technology group, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the industry's leading talent in developing programs with broad and lasting implications.
As an experienced Resiliency Testing Lead, you will be responsible for managing the overall operational execution of the Technology Resiliency tests for the Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI). It requires building effective working relationships with GTI Resiliency Testing Single Points of Contact (SPOC), Tower Group Organization (TGO) Resiliency Leads, Application Owners (AOs), Operate Teams, clients and businesses to ensure testing participation, meeting associated deadlines/deliverables and adherence to the testing processes, while working to mitigate potential risk in conducting resiliency tests for ourselves, as well as our internal customers.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
* Track record for managing high-performing teams on large and complicated programs.
* Ability to create and support a collaborative culture that attracts, retains and develops top talent
* A strong understanding of financial control, budget management, risk management and operations
* Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
* Facilitate communication and follow up actions, chair meetings, capture test results and publish key reports for management review
* Represent GTI as the point of escalation for all Resiliency test event planning meetings and discussions conducted by GTRM.
* Be the GTI Resiliency Testing subject matter expert for tests - providing guidance to GTI Resiliency Testing SPOCs, TGO Resiliency Coordinators, AOs, Operate Teams and GTRM on Technology Resiliency testing matters.
* Familiarize yourself with the Firm's Technology Resiliency Testing Policies, Standards & Control Procedures.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
So if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.