* Primary Location: United States,New Jersey,Jersey City
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19033048
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Client Onboarding and Servicing within Institutional Clients Group (ICG) within Citi is responsible for facilitating end-to-end client onboarding and maintenance. Citi has a stated commitment to deliver a two-day onboarding solution to our customers which maintaining the necessary regulatory and documentary controls. Metrics and reporting are a key element in tracking operations and the continual process improvements to achieve our goals.
The Onboarding Developer Analyst is a hybrid role. Understanding the onboarding process and the data involved will enable a report developer to act independently (within a small team) to rapidly create reports and enable their automation. The role combines creating functional prototypes in Excel and then strategic implementations in Business Objects, Qlikview, and other tools.
* Own an existing suite of reporting
* Transition manual and semi-automated Excel based reporting into sustainable reports (Excel, Boxi, Qlikview)
* Understand workflows and processes across multiple workflow applications and databases
* Work with users / managers to create new ad hoc and regular reporting requirements
* Liaise operations groups on testing of reporting
* Drive reporting strategy to support a mix of self-service, ad hoc, and regular sets of reports
* 5+ years' report development experience (preferably in banking)
* 3+ years' experience with functional reporting requirements; attention to detail a must
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to communicate at all levels
* Subject matter expertise in client onboarding is a huge advantage
* Expert level Excel user required including vba and advanced macros
* University degree in Math, Science, Management Science, Operations Research or equivalent (experience more important than degree)
* Experience creating extract/transform/load routines from data sources including SAP and other data sources
* Strong SQL querying and SQL Server expertise
* 2+ years' experience in BI environments specifically Business Objects (BO - Universes, reports and WebI reports)
* Data modeling familiarity
* QlikView report creation experience; Qlik Sense experience a plus
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.