Description:The Release Train Engineer (RTE) facilitates Agile Release Train (ART) processes and execution. The RTE helps assure value delivery, escalates team impediments, manages risk, and drives continual improvement. The RTE helps adapt SAFe to the organization, standardizing and documenting practices.
* Plan Program Increment (PI) as part of the Agile Release
* Train (ART) and executes ART based on PI objectives
* Coaches, mentors, and fosters collaboration throughout ART
* Acts as execution lead, closely partnering with the Product Manager and Program and Portfolio
* Management (PPM)
* Establishes cadence and drives ceremonies such as PI Planning, Scrum of Scrums, Inspect and Adapt Workshop, Innovation and Sprint Planning
* Works with PPM to drive the definition and refinement of the program backlog
* Provides leadership, direction, and coaching to Scrum teams and Scrum Masters in the ART
* Ensures cross-value stream coordination and collaboration
* Maintain metrics that provide visibility to stakeholders
* Facilitates alignment between the program team and other communities including other Scrum teams
* Foster a team collaborative environment breaking down silos between groups and contributes to the Agile community through participation in the internal
* Agile Practice Area and Scrum Master forums
* Develop, coach, and mentor team members to advance their skills
* Work cross-functionally to align strategy, methodology and execution
* Certified Scale Agile Program Consultant or SAFe Agile, Scrum Master, experience with Kanban/Software
* Development Lifecycle
* Experience working in a SAFe Program Layer
* 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Agile Coach
* Demonstrated experience in managing multiple Scrum teams
* Ability and experience providing program-level leadership and driving program-level ceremonies
* Experience providing leadership, direction, and coaching to Scrum teams and Scrum Masters
* SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) experience strong knowledge of the theories and methodologies
* Experience handling budgets at a program level
* Experience with software development related to Program Lifecycle Management
* Experience with development of TeamCenter PLM toolsets
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.