AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you'll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
About the Role
AppDynamics is looking for a Release Manager to help us scale up as our company continues to grow. Release Managers are a critical part of the Technical Program Management team and are focused on enabling and empowering engineering teams to deliver the AppDynamics product portfolio to our customers at scale. Release Managers specifically focus on the end-to-end delivery of the AppDynamics portfolio and work across the organization to deliver new features through the release process. They deeply understand the software development life cycle, and are responsible for the schedule, the quality gates, and release gates to ensure they meet AppDynamics standards. Release Managers are strong user advocates who believe in protecting the customer experience and protecting the brand.
* Facilitate release stand-ups
* Creating release schedule and milestones
* Facilitate release kick off and release sign off
* Monitor and control release scope, dependencies, and risks
* Collaborate with release stakeholders to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met
* Identify areas of improvement and implement required changes to the release process
* Produce and maintain release dashboards
* Measure and report release metrics
* Manage internal release communications to all release stakeholders
* Monitor and troubleshoot release pipelines on CI/CD platforms (TeamCity preferred)
* You have a technical degree, or relevant experience in technical fields
* 5-7 years experience in technical program management, release management
* Solid foundation in SDLC methodologies and best practices (waterfall/agile)
* Effective communication skills to reach stakeholders of any level and of any audience
* Demonstrated experience in releasing enterprise software in SaaS environments
* Experience with CI/CD best practices, methodologies, and platforms (Jenkins and TeamCity is desired but not required)
* Experience in data-driven continuous improvement
* Expertise in the following domains is desired but not required: ITIL, scaled agile frameworks (specifically Scrum@Scale and Large Scale Scrum), continuous improvement frameworks
We know that the award-winning culture at AppDynamics is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like:
* Medical, dental, vision coverage
* 401k match (4.5%)
* Wellness perks (gym, hobbies, education, store discounts, personal finance)
* 4 weeks PTO, 5 days VTO, 14 holidays (including 1 birthday PTO and 1 floating holiday)
* Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.
AppDynamics is a company that develops application performance management solutions.