Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Inc. as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in Behavioral Health for clients, families, providers, and management. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Credible is looking for qualified candidates for a Release Engineer to support a fast-paced, challenging environment within the behavioral health/Electronic Health Record industry.
Join the Credible Team!
Do you live for CI/CD, SaaS, IaC, and CCA?
Are Automation and Deployment your best friends?
Have you lived through the transition from legacy environments to agile methods and helped drive the implementation of DevOps & CI/CD?
Do you love working in a brand new wonderful workplace with amazing people, a variety of tasty snacks and unlimited hot caffeinated beverages?
If so, join the Credible Team!
What You'll Do:
You'll help drive the transformation to a true DevOps organization enhancing automation and maturing our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes. You'll participate in architecture enhancement and scalability projects while you work hand in hand with development, QA and infrastructure operations to adopt best practices and drive fundamental change in our monthly release process. You'll create, select, and maintain: tools, configurations, and scripts in support of our IIS servers across the board and ensure optimal uptime for our web services.
What You'll Need:
* 5+ years of total experience supporting production web infrastructure on Windows IIS.
* At least 2 years of experience in a release management role.
* Experience using automation tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or BuildMaster to build CI/CD solutions.
* Experience in automation using Powershell, Ruby, Python or shell scripts.
* Self-motivation and drive with excellent written and oral communication skills.
* A bachelor's degree (CS, EE or Math preferred) or equivalent work experience.
* Experience with Splunk or ELK/EHK is a bonus.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.