As a Bullhorn Release Engineer, you are responsible for coordinating builds and releases of customer integrations, as well as assisting with our core application releases. You streamline, enhance, and build out our tooling and release infrastructure to improve speed and reliability of builds/deployments. You work closely with our professional services, operations and engineering teams to ensure our product is up to our organizational standards and that best practices for code check are followed.
As a Release Engineer, a typical day might include:
* Working to support and improve our tools for continuous integration/continuous delivery
* Coordinating the release of new customer integrations with professional services
* Coordinating the release of new functionality and code fixes with our operations and engineering teams.
* Working alongside Bullhorn's Engineering team leads to establish cross-departmental best practices for software builds.
* Being flexible to the needs of multiple teams, in multiple geographies to continuously provide an incredible customer experience.
This job might be for you if:
* 3+ yrs of Release Engineering /Devops work experience
* You work well collaboratively on cross-functional projects
* You have a BA/BS in Computer Science of similar major
* You have advanced knowledge of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
* You understand how source control, CI/CD systems, and binary repositories can be leveraged for repeatable, auditable releases
* You understand tools/applications like JIRA, Confluence, Artifactory, and Jenkins
* You understand cloud-first and self-hosted application architectures, and have worked with cloud providers (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure)
* You have familiarity with source code version controls systems (subversion, GIT, etc.)
* Proven knowledge Release Engineering best practices.
Bonus points for:
* Strong understanding of Agile Scrum principles
* SOC1 and SOC2 compliance
* Experience with automated testing software (Selenium, TestRail)
* A love of Python, Groovy or other scripting language
* Understanding of Ant and Maven build tools
* Understanding the values and challenges surrounding containerization technologies like docker and kubernetes
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Our offices offer a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and monthly "First Thursday" social events. Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
* You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* You are confident and love sharing success with your team
* You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.