About FTI Consulting:
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting continually strives to offer employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners and eligible domestic partner children, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please click here for more information.
FTI Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. FTI Consulting will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
The FTI Consulting Technology practice offers clients a comprehensive portfolio of e-discovery software, services and consulting support to help them streamline processes that are often reactive and risk-prone. This helps them control the risk and expense of e-discovery events more confidently. Our team of global professionals and industry leaders includes e-discovery experts, software developers, and forensic specialists who are experienced in many of the largest e-discovery matters of the past decade. We work directly with corporations and their law firms on the front lines, helping them with challenges such as collection from the cloud, multinational discovery, and e-discovery cost control.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Sr. Technical Engineer role will provide expert technical and application support to our diverse customer base. Including, but not limited to, troubleshooting complex software, hardware, and process issues. The successful candidate will also be required to write a variety of technical knowledge articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation, for a wide range of uses. Standard documents will include policies, guidelines, and standard operating procedures.
* Provide local, regional, and global support for Relativity and other hosted applications in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure data centers.
* Assist FTI Customers with onsite and remote implementation of FTI products, including implementation, configuration and testing.
* Respond promptly and professionally to customer issues received via helpdesk ticketing system, email and telephone.
* Research, resolve and respond to a variety of customer inquiries.
* Engage appropriate resources to resolve and provide timely updates to customers.
* Fully document each customer issue/resolution.
* Develop and document enterprise architecture specifications for FTI product deployments. Regularly suggest system and process improvements.
* Administer users through Active Directory and application administrative interfaces.
* Participate in the team's on-call rotation.
* Develop and nurture successful long-term relationships with internal and external clients.
* Create and maintain internal and external support documentation including standard operating procedures, guidelines and knowledge articles.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Potential for Regional and International travel - Up to 30%.
* Minimum of 5 years of Computer Helpdesk/Application Support or relevant IT experience
* Minimum of 3 years' experience supporting hosted Relativity platforms
* BS or BA degree in related field or commensurate work experience
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and technical judgment.
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively to provide excellent client service in demanding, deadline-drive situations.
* Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with peers and senior management when required.
* Experience and creativity in troubleshooting software/hardware/process problems.
* Efficient and effective problem resolution abilities; ability to think clearly under pressure.
* Ability to analyze, identify, and communicate corrective actions.
* Knowledge of networking principles, Microsoft 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and newer operating systems, IIS web server, infrastructure/troubleshooting.
* Experience supporting enterprise systems, including Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, and Virtual environments.
* Knowledge of SharePoint, SQL Reporting Services, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure data centers.
* Ability to create and understand Microsoft SQL Server scripts and stored procedures.
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
About Fti Consulting
FTI Consulting is a business advisory firm.